Total Pageviews

translate

May 1, 2011

Side view of the Ford MustangBackseat Driver is a new series I’m starting. Each review will be written by one of the awesome kids in my life who ride along when I test drive vehicles. This review was written by my 13-year-old niece Kaitlyn.

The 2011 Ford Mustang V6 was an awesome ride. Where I live, you don’t normally see cars like that, so I got a ride in it to and from school and for ice cream some nights.
Let’s just say, “I saw some jaws drop.” Hah.
Something cool about this car was the color, candy apple red. Love it! For a while, I even sat in the driver’s seat and pretended it was my own.
Another neat thing was the interior lights. They changed colors. Also, the seats in the back pull down for access to the trunk.
The car was very comfortable and surprisingly roomy in the back. But sadly, only the front seats are heated. And of all the good things about this car, I don’t see a huge difference in the interior than the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro.

thank you for your visit
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More